Saturday 6 June 2015

Celebrations 5.6.2015


First week back after half term!


Class 2 certificate winners: Riley (Y4), Isabelle (Y4) and George (Y3) - all for putting their all into their learning and class discussions!  Fabulous!
 
Luke (Y4) for putting in extra hard work and extra work at home in order to prepare himself for Y5 - Great!
Prize awarded from my 'FrogBox'!. 
 
 
Darcy, Tyler, Holly and Jacob - all Y5 and all for excellent independent writing work whilst Mrs Millar has been covering for Mrs Chadwick.  Great guys - I knew you would get there!  I read all their work and was very impressed - they all got a headteacher sticker and a chance to get a prize out of my 'FrogBox'!
 
 
Raffle ticket winners: Elspeth Y1 (for helping with glasses at lunchtimes), Leon Y6 for getting good DoJo points and Dean Y2 for being very polite to Mrs Marshall.
Prize awarded from my 'FrogBox'!. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment