Saturday 6 October 2012

More creative writing from Class 3

Class 3 are working on Jacqueline Wilson's book 'Double Trouble' and they have had to write a diary entry.

Tommy Elce wrote:

Dear diary, Today Ruby embarrassed me in front of the whole school said she was the DOMINANT twin!  Luckily I won the gold award this week but Ruby shouted out 'Baby', I was so upset (of course Ruby didn't care though).  Ruby is the most horrible oerson on earth.  If she wasn't my sister I would not like her.  At playtime I was playing hopscotch, Ruby chucked a rock and it barely missed my head.  Little did I know it was the end of the day, I sighed in relief.

James Morley wrote:

Dear mum, Today Ruby was showing off again and she went red when we did drama and she got all her lines wrong.  But again she teased me over and over again.  I got my revenge by taking her lunch box!!  All morning she was looking for it and I threw it in the bin!  That will teach her and those tricks.  Thanks for the day, bye.

PS I love you mum.

Both boys worked really hard on these pieces of work - well done Tommy and James for trying your best and rising the Mrs Chadwick's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment